HOW TO GET RID OF FIBROIDS/CYSTS NATURALLY.
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus (womb). Nowadays, three out of every five women have fibroids. Fibroids can be as small as a pea or as large as a grapefruit. Fibroid has been given several names by modern medicine and these include Uterine Myoma, Leioma, Fibroma, Fibromyoma, and Hysteromyoma.
TYPES OF FIBROIDS
1. Intramural Fibroids: These are located in the wall of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids.
2. Subserosal Fibroids: These are located outside the wall of the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids (stalks). Subserosal fibroids can become quite large.
3. Submucosal Fibroids: These are located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall.
4. Cervical Fibroids: These are located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).
CAUSES OF FIBROIDS
Experts cannot come to a common consensus about why fibroids occur. However, they are largely attributed to the following:
1. Family History: Women whose mothers and/or sisters have/had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them too.
3. Hormonal Imbalance
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROIDS
Most women experience no symptoms whatsoever, that is why most patients with fibroids do not know they have them. Bur for those who experience some symptoms, they can come in the form of:
01. Anemia (as a result of heavy periods)
04. Discomfort in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
05. Frequent urination
06. Heavy and painful periods
07. Pain in the legs
08. Painful sex
09. Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
10. Labor problems
11. Pregnancy problems
12. Fertility problems
13. Repeated miscarriages
FIBROIDS TREATMENT OPTIONS
There are 2 major ways to get rid of fibroids: 1. The Orthodox Medical Way and 2. The Natural Healing Way
1. THE ORTHODOX MEDICAL WAY
i. Removing the fibroid by surgery using laparoscopy (myomectomy),
ii. Removing the entire uterus (hysterectomy).
iii. To shrink a fibroid for a short time, hormone therapy with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue (GnRH-a) which puts the body in a state like menopause. This shrinks both the uterus and the fibroids. Fibroids grow back after GnRH a therapy has ended.
iv. To shrink or destroy fibroids without surgery with uterine fibroid embolization (UFE) (also called uterine artery embolization) which stops the blood supply to the fibroid. The fibroid then shrinks and may break down. UFE preserves the uterus, but pregnancy is not common after treatment. UFE is not usually recommended for women who plan to become mothers.
2. THE NATURAL HEALING WAY
Research into the natural world across the globe has discovered natural medicines that shrink fibroids without surgery. These medicines are 100% natural without negative side effects common to pharmaceutical drug treatments. These are the natural organic herbs that are used to manufacture our fibroids healing products.
So for women suffering from any form of fibroids, heavy bleeding or irregular menses, I recommend the natural healing approach. Go Natural! Avoid Surgeries where you can! Our natural fibroids healing kit is 100% effective against all types of fibroids!